Returns & Exchanges Policy
- Return shipping costs are shared; this means we contribute towards the shipping cost, lowering the cost to you. They are not free, but they are considerably lower than if you were paying for return shipping directly. As we offer free outbound shipping on the majority of our orders we felt that sharing the return cost of shipping was a fair solution.
- In order to reduce the cost of return shipping we recommend opting for a mailing bag to reduce the size of the parcel as much as possible.
- Items must be returned within 30 days from date you receive your order.
- Items must be returned to us with tags attached. There must be no signs of tampering with the labels or tags.
- Items must show no signs of wear; please take care to avoid the transfer of make-up when trying on garments.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unmarked in any way. Please be careful when trying on garments to avoid make up or fake tan transferring onto the fabric. To qualify for a return the items must be free from any signs of wear or tear. Unfortunately, we can not accept any item for return which is damaged due to staining (food, makeup, sweat, etc.) or scent (perfume or body odour). We do our best to accept all returns, however, in case the return is in unsuitable condition, we may not accept it. In this case it will be sent back to the customer.
- Items must be returned to us in the condition you received them, with all tags attached. As our items are hand made to order, this will be a brand new condition, which is how we expect to receive them back to us.
- Hair accessories, hats, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please ensure that the parcel you are returning is very clearly marked as a 'Return' to avoid any additional customs fees. If the parcel is not marked as a Return any additional customs fees will be deducted from your refund.
- Please note, swimwear, underwear and bodysuits, can only be returned if the hygiene stickers are fully in tact and have not been previously removed. To avoid any risk of your items return being rejected, do not remove the hygiene sticker until you are absolutely sure you wish to keep the item.
- We can only accept returns from the person that purchased the item.
- Once you have received your order, in the unlikely case that there is any issues with your garments, we must be notified within 5 days of receiving your order.
Open the Returns Portal here: Returns Portal
- Enter your Order Number which you will have received when you placed the original order.
- Select the item(s) you would like to return.
- Select if you would like to Return, Exchange or take a Store Credit for each of your items.
- We are offering a 10% bonus for customers who opt for our Store Credit which can be used on our website to purchase a new item altogether
- The Store Credit will be sent to you in the form of a virtual gift card that retains value.
- This means you can use it as many times as you want until the balance reaches 0.
- Download the QR code.
- Drop it off at your nearest 'Drop Off Point' shown from the portal. Once we receive and verify your returned items, your new replacements will automatically be sent out to you, it’s as easy as that.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for returns to be processed once we have received them.
- The return charge will be deducted from the refund and then the remaining refund will be issued via the original method of payment.
If you are returning your item(s) for a refund, you are able to generate a pre-paid returns label. A deduction fee will then be taken from your refund to cover part of the return shipping cost. We off-set the cost of the return shipping so that this cost is shared.
- For our UK customers, £3.99 will be deducted from your refund.
- There is also a UK collection option, with rates starting from £8.99 to arrange for the courier to collect it at your convenience.
- For our International customers, £9.99 will be deducted from your refund.
- You will receive an email when your refund has been approved and processed within 7-10 working days from receiving the goods back to our distribution warehouse.
- It will take between 3-5 working days for this transaction to be authorised by your bank and for your funds to appear in your account. You will receive your refund in the original form of payment. (We cannot issue refunds to an alternative card or bank under any circumstances).
- The overall processing period for refunds is up to 30 working days.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. We cannot refund duties, taxes or shipping charges.
- If we deny your refund or exchange request we will send the items back to you. We will also email you with a letter explaining the reasons that the request did not meet our Returns Policy guidelines. We will include images of said garment.
- Exchanges will be processed within 5-7 working days, unless the item you are requesting is on Pre-order, in which case it will be shipped out to you based on the Pre-order time scale noted on the website product page. If you require your exchanged item sooner, please do contact our customer care team, they will be able to advise you on how to achieve this.
- Your exchange items will be shipped with a standard shipping service. We will notify you via email once your exchange has been shipped. This email will include all tracking details.
We ship worldwide, including to the US, UK, UAE, Canada, European Countries and Australia. Free Shipping is available when you spend over a certain amount. We offer a range of delivery services to best suit your needs. Returns and exchanges are available on all full price items, including pre-order styles.
View the full list of Shipping Services
We're here to help you.
Get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are on a mission to make sustainability a non-negotiable. We believe that all clothing should be made in a planet and people friendly way.
You can read more about what we're doing to make our clothes as sustainably as possible here.