We understand it can be a bit daunting placing orders with brands you've not shopped with before. So we wanted to explain the process of how we will handle your order for you.
- Once you have completed the checkout and made your payment you will receive an order notification to your email address.
- We will use your order confirmation as authotiy to start making your garments. So in our studio, we will notify our production team that your order will be coming up.
- We calculate the production time based on the shipping time selected at the checkout. So if you've opted for a faster service we will fast track your order and if you are happier waiting and paying a little less for shipping, your order will join the queue to be made.
- The team is notified of exactly when we need to complete your garments by in order to get them to you for the date your shipping option states. For example, if you selected a 10 day service, we will make the garment within 5 days to allow for 5 days of shipping, to arrive with you on time on the 10th day.
- When you place your order you'll be able to track the progress of your order here: Track Order. This will show you the stage your order is at in the process.