Role: Content Creator for AYM Studio
We are a young, ethical and fast paced fashion brand with ambitious growth plans. We are currently a small team with a passion for responsible fashion. Our clothing is designed and manufactured ethically in the UK. We sell directly to customers all around the world and have had our brand worn by celebrity clients including Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner and Hailey Bieber.
We are opening this exciting opportunity up for someone to join our team as we work to grow the brand awareness of AYM. The role will contribute to our growth plans through content creation that showcases our high-quality product in a format that engages our current and future customer base.
This role will be challenging, diverse, exciting and rewarding. It involves a wide range of skills in areas including photography, videography, copy writing and graphic design. Therefore, industry experience is important – especially working to client briefs and delivering outcomes against targets.
We are looking for someone who is agile, deals well with pressure, can work to deadlines, is creative, open minded, a team player and positive approach.
- Part Time / Flexible
- The role will need to be remote during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic.
- Our office is based in Lewes, Sussex. The role will involve travel.
- We are flexible with the format of the role being freelance or employed.
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
- Story boarding
- Including editing and formatting both static and moving images
- Content planning and scheduling for social channels, primarily Instagram and YouTube
- Graphic design layouts for email campaigns, website pages, look books, marketing materials needed for the brand
- Copy writing
- Brand design, including tone of voice and visual design
- Social Media Content creation & implementation
- Mail Campaign creation & implementation
The role will involve the creation of static and moving image content; by capturing the imagery itself, as well as editing and formatting for use across social channels, on our website and brand deliverables.
We want to find a candidate who has a deep understanding of visual story-telling and will be able to create content that powerfully engages our audience.
The role will involve working directly with the executive team to develop a strategic content plan and then to deliver the outcomes against set targets.
We are looking for a candidate who has a design taste and aesthetic that aligns with where we want the AYM brand to be.
Experience in content creation for social media is essential.
The role will require the completion of weekly recurring tasks - including creating and scheduling social media content, alongside the completion of larger scale company-wide projects – for example, planning & delivering a docu-series about responsible fashion.
Applications to be submitted to: email@example.com
Reference: Content Creation Application
Applications need to be received the 18th January 2021
All applications must be submitted with:
- Portfolio of relevant work
- Cover letter stating why you’d like to work with AYM, what you’ll bring to the role, your salary expectation and your availability
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a Zoom interview, followed by a second interview.