Mayfair Maxi Dress
The 'Mayfair Maxi Dress' needs no introduction, just look at her! She has everything you want in a dress, and more. Split up to the top of the thigh, mandarin collar, halterneck tie, curving seams, and open lace-up back...utter perfection.
We have donated profits made from this design to:
1. Stop AAPI Hate, who advocate for the passage of local, state, and national policies that strengthen human rights and civil rights protections, dismantle systemic racism harming AAPI communities, and address root causes of discrimination and bigotry: stopaapihate.org/actnow
2. Besea.n who work to empower, educate and embrace East and South East Asian (ESEA) communities in the UK. www.besean.co.uk
Mayfair Maxi Dress
Mayfair Maxi Dress Reviews
Sizing & Fit Notes
We ship worldwide.
- Shipping services are available to all locations. Free Shipping is available when you spend over a certain amount.
- Most of our customers are shopping from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe and Asia. We offer a range of delivery services to best suit your needs.
- View the full list of Shipping Services
Still have questions?
We want to make sure the clothing you invest in is 100% perfect for you. If you're still not sure what size to order or have other questions, please reach out to our team who will be happy to help you.
How we make the Mayfair Maxi Dress
The Mayfair Maxi Dress is made ethically by our expert sewing machinists, who are passionate about creating high quality clothing that will last.
On the Mayfair Maxi Dress we have chosen the following fabric because it best suits the fit and durability requirements of this style.
This fabric is OKEO-TEX 100 certified and is made in a mill that ensures the highest level of quality.
Delivery & Returns
We ship worldwide; with free shipping services available over certain spend thresholds.
We offer a range of delivery services to best suit your needs. Returns and exchanges are available on all full-price items, including pre-order items.
We are grateful for our rating of 'Excellent' on independent review sites Reviews.io and TrustPilot.
We are dedicated to creating quality products you'll enjoy wearing time after time. Our clothing is made ethically in the UK by expert sewing machinists who are paid the living wage.
Our team of experts will help you. Get in touch: email@example.com
We believe that the clothes you wear should be created in an ethical way. Because you deserve to feel your best, knowing that the people who made your clothes were treated with the kindness they deserve.