Sophia Bodycon Maxi Dress
The 'Sophia' is a bodycon maxi dress with side split. Featuring bust detailing, this is the perfect style for special occasions. Made using our signature double layered fabric to create a flattering and supportive fit. The double layered fabric will support your bust without the need for a bra.
- This style is stretchy but fitted. Fits true to size.
- Made using our stretch jersey fabric.
- 95% Polyester. 5% Elastane.
- Model is 5'7", is a size UK 6 [US 2 / EUR 34 / AUS 6] and wears a size XS. Model is wearing 4 inch heels.
Model is wearing LONG LENGTH and is wearing 5 inch heels. Model is 5 ft 7.
- Regular length - 115 cm [measure from the waist to the hemline / where you want the dress to finish]
- We recommend this length for a shorter height customer who wants to wear heels. Or for a taller customer wearing smaller heel height or flat sandals. Alternatively for customers who would like less train length.
- Long Length - 130cm [measure from the waist to the hemline / where you want the dress to finish]
- We recommend this for taller customers who would like to wear high heels or for customers who would like a longer train on their dress
Hand made in England.
To view our sizing charts, please click here.
We hand make our products to order, so the delivery time includes the time that it takes to make your products.
- UK: Next day delivery option is available.
- USA & Canada: Shipping from 2 Working Days.
- Australia: Shipping from 3 Working Days.
- Europe: Shipping from 2 Working Days.
View all Shipping Options.
Returns & Exchanges
Fabric & Care
Double Layered products are specially developed by us using a specialist production technique, see more information about the properties of this fabric here.
We want your products to last a life time, therefore we source high quality fabrics and finish the garments using the best production techniques. In order to care for your garments, we recommend following the wash care instructions on the label, as every garment is different. Most of our garments can be hand washed, or machine washed on a cold and gentle setting. We recommend washing all garments with similar colours, or separately, to avoid colours running.